The ECOWINERY project has been built around 5 Work Packages (WP). It consisted in preparing, developing and validating the awareness-raising and training tools for wineries eco-design, among consultant companies specialised in sustainable agriculture and viticulture, both initial and continuing agricultural/viticultural education teachers, and supervisors (architects, consultancy offices, landscape gardeners, wine growers).
- The first work package, "Methodology", determined the precise methodology, the teaching content and the structuring of the awareness and training activities, as well as the tools that will be used for the transposition to the local context.
- In the framework of the second work package, "Adaptation of the awareness-raising and training modules teaching content", the content of the 5 training modules and the related learning assessment have been developed. These modules have then been adapted to the local French, Spanish, German and Swiss contexts.
- The third work package, "Awareness and training", resulted in the realisation of 4 workshops to raise awareness among consultant companies specialised in sustainable agriculture and viticulture, both initial and continuing agricultural/viticultural education teachers, as well as more than 20 training workshops reserved to supervisors (architects, consultancy offices, landscape gardeners, wine growers).
- Dissemination activities and results exploitation will be dealt with in the fourth work package, "Dissemination and results exploitation". The main objective of this work package was to enhance the value of the project results for the target audience from the partners’ countries (Spain, Germany Swiss and France), as well as in the entire European Union, especially through the setting up of a dedicated web-portal.
- Finally, a fifth work package entitled "Project management" was dedicated to the management activities. It aims at ensuring an efficient technical, financial and administrative coordination, as well as a good communication between the project partners.